Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Poodle Dog

This is the Poodle Dog Restaurant in Fife, WA. We have passed this restaurant a zillion times. Each time we pull off the freeway to go to the McDonalds for ice cream or Wendys for dinner or snack.....we always say how we have to eat there some time. I don't think we ever will, but I wanted to record this image for our posterity.

I had to search extensively to find a good image....it's obviously very old, but I would have to say that the restaurant still looks exactly the same.....thus the interest in going inside.

Farewell Poodle Dog!

2 comments:

cindy said...

Why farewell? You should put this on your bucket list of things to do before you move to Utah.

Lorraine Butler said...

My brother and I meet there if we need to meet somewhere between our homes. We've never gone in, though. I believe it's a local legend. We should go sometime!!