Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A little home decorating

This is the arrangement I made in my sewing room. Same pictures as my Pink Room in Bremerton plus a few more. Like my Lunch Bag Award from Fred. 

 Chris Martone & Linda Nyland gave me this sign for a going away gift. 
This is my new happy place.
Thank you.
 Recycled decorations here in the kitchen. I did have the plate in our bedroom for years. I made it for Fred when Scott's preschool made plates.
 It was the time of our 15 year anniversary.

 At the 15 year mark the highlights of our family are represented on this plate.
We enjoyed camping. See the tent trailer and pine trees?
Scott would follow Fred around in the garden Fred would rototill and fertilize the garden.
Corinne and Shannon both played the piano, Shannon the clarinet and violin....
Music was enjoyed in our home. 
And of course, I love Fred!!

2 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

It looks like things are really coming together!

cindy said...

Its fun seeing how you're using your favorite things in your new house. I've got enough of those plates (like yours) that I decided to start setting the table with them for Mothers Day and Fathers Day. I think that will be kind of cute! Keep the house updates coming. I love seeing them. :)