Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My new ride

I'm not sure how many of you knew that I sold my Highlander before we moved here. I told Fred that I was planning on making lots of trips to see my kids and grandkids once we moved here. He said "well then we better get something more economical on gas".

Now that I have a part time job, I felt it was time to treat me to a car. We really don't need two cars right now and I actually told Fred that the other day, but he had started researching cars and decided it was the right time to buy. Not that there really is any facts to support that idea, but he actually had talked himself into it and who am I to question?

I wanted a Corolla or Hyundai Elantra. Our son in law Brian originally planted the suggestion of an Elantra. I like the curves of the Elantra and more destinctive body shape. Corollas are a little plain unless you get the sport or LE version. So I got exactly what I wanted. 2013 Elantra silver with gray interior. We brought it home on Saturday morning. It's super sweet and curvaceous just like me.







3 comments:

cindy said...

Beautiful! Congratulations, and enjoy that new car smell!

Michael and Denise said...

So fun!

benandcorinne said...

Love the description of the car compared to yourself. :)