Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

More Musical Theatre



On Friday night Fred and I went to another local community theatre to see ~



This is what the theatre looks like. 

It's a fun little place. During intermission they serve ice cream, Brigham's Beer (not real beer), and different varieties of candy from a little cart.

We've been to several productions in town now and  are recognizing actors who have performed in  previous shows. One of the guys from Fiddler on the Roof was in Scarlet Pimpernel and he attends church in our building. I recognized him a week or two ago in the halls. 

Luckily it wasn't a full house. We moved to another seat after it got started.  
I seem to struggle with that more. In church I have to sit on the end seat on the side pews.
People's big heads always block my view. Makes me crazy!





1 comment:

cindy said...

I LOVE Fiddler on the Roof! (and I hate big heads blocking my view).