Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Coming to the end

Shannon shared her photos with me so here are some from the beginning.
Here is check in.
 Just before walking on the cruise ship. All of us together.
 We headed straight to the buffet.
 This is Animator's Palate. It was beautiful.
Tiana is Mima's favorite Disney princess.
 Waiting in line for the evening show. Brian is excited. 
 Grandkids ready for bed and Grandma and Grandpa trying to figure out where to sit.
 I guess someone is not too happy about the cruise being over. 
Now back to my pictures.
This is proof that Fred and I did play cards while we were on the ship.
 I just like taking pictures of Fred. 
I think he looks great in a ball cap.
 We asked our room steward to take our pictures, but these are the selfies we took. 
Her's didn't turn out any better than ours.


No comments: