Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

homemade cookies - the devil

This is not a picture of the actual cookies I made on Sunday, but I like to include pictures when I post something.

I baked 5 dozen homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies on Sunday afternoon. The eating style of Fred and I differ. I graze. Take one or two cookies (actually probably four at a time) and then go back later and have about the same. Maybe three times each day. Fred sits down with the ziploc bag of cookies and eats them like crackers.


There are three cookies left and I'm letting Fred eat them tomorrow. If he doesn't eat them tonight after I've gone to bed.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I am definitely a grazer too.

Lorraine Butler said...

But were they good? They sound delicious. And that's not devilish, it's heavenly!!