Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

See previous post first

More pictures....I don't always load pictures in the right order, but you get the gest of my posts.

This picture is of the entrance. Again, my "thinking spot" window most center front, little jack and jill bathroom windows on the right of that and then the little peekaboo windows above the entrance and on the left of that are the little windows in my laundry room. The long window at the entrance is one of two windows we have along each side of the front door. Blue Skies.....YES!


2 comments:

cindy said...

Oh Gayle, I love it! It is beautiful! I didn't realize you'd be starting construction so soon. It looks like it won't be too long till the house is finished. Will you be taking trips down to visit it during this next year (before the "big" move?) I love your thinking spot. I hope you'll send many blog posts from there. :)

Did you take these pictures? Are you guys checking on the progress in person?

Gayle Daly said...

Fred's sister is taking the pictures. She lives around the corner. I hope we can take a couple trips before we move. Other than at closing, we don't have anything planned. I will be in Las Vegas in August for Shannon's baby. Maybe then I can swing up that way. I will be blogging from my new thinking spot alright!