Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Improved upon heirloom

Corinne crossstitched this "Cats" project when she was probably in her very early teens. I was able to find a second hand frame for it back then and it has been hanging downstairs in the bathroom that Corinne used growing up. Somehow it got knocked off the wall about a year ago and the frame fell apart so it has been laying around downstairs. Well to prove that I do have a heart, rather than snap a photo of it, blog about it and throw it away.......... I took it to Joanns and had it framed in honor of my daughter Corinne who still to this day does beautiful crossstitching projects. This will go with us to our new home. The colors will fit right in. Thank you Corinne!

2 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

There is a difference between caring for precious heirlooms (or future heirlooms) and de-junking, isn't there? Way to go!

benandcorinne said...

Oh, that's so sweet Mom! I am glad it'll fit. And I'm glad you kept it. :) Thanks for sharing. :)