Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

vacuum buddy



On Friday there was no school, no work for me. I got up and sat around not feeling too motivated. I watched several episodes of Friends and finally made myself get up to do something. I picked vacuuming. I vacuumed the kitchen and then went to change out the hose to attach the beater bar....no go. No electricity to the unit. That was the end of that. Fred looked at it and determined it was electrical. We found ourselves at Costco Saturday night. There was a Dyson rep there and we bought a new vacuum on the spot. Certainly not the way we typically roll, but it seems we aren't rolling the same way lately... So this is my new vacuum buddy. There was an alarming amount of dust and fuzz after vacuuming last night. Eewww....





4 comments:

Kathleen Allison said...

Do you like it?

Gayle Daly said...

Well, I'm use to a canister vacuum, but I hate dragging it around behind me. I'm not use to an upright, but I think I can get use to it. It's a pain right now with all our stairs, but the new house is one story. So as much as a person can love or like a vacuum I guess I like it.

KariMarie said...

Sometimes rolling in a different direction is fun. :) We have a Dyson and I love it! Looks just like yours but with a purple top (I think ours was advertised for cleaning up after pets) but it works great for cleaning up after kids too!

benandcorinne said...

Yea a new vacuum! So impressed that Dad bought something on the spot. :) He is getting more relaxed. :)