Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Dad

Here is my Dad. He is 87 years old. He has his own home repair business. The last several months he has had very little work. We did some brainstorming and decided it was time for him to do some actual advertising. All his work has been word of mouth. He was able to barter to get this sign work done on his truck. Isn't it Awesome! He is also putting up his own website. I hope I have some of his longevity, energy and work ethic. I need to start working on it now, if I want to catch up to him.

Need home repair? Give this guy a call!





4 comments:

Doranda said...

Your Dad is amazing! I would definitely call him if Bob wasn't so handy himself.

Lorraine Butler said...

How good does that truck look now?!

Gayle Daly said...

Yes Doranda I agree. You already have yourself a very handy man!

cindy said...

Your dad is a pretty amazing guy. He actually did some work for us on our house, maybe about 10 years ago. I was so worried about him because he was picking up and carrying some realllllly heavy doors, but I had nothing to worry about, cause he can do it all! I wish I had that kind of energy! :)