Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oklahoma



Saturday Fred and I went to Seattle to see the musical Oklahoma at the 5th Avenue Theatre. I told Fred we could count this day as our 33rd wedding anniversary celebration. Considering I wanted to eat at Bajios by South Center (because I love that place), I'm not really going to let this count for our anniversary. It's not fancy enough to count, but I do love their pineapple shrimp salad. I got a coupon in the mail yesterday for $20 off Monday thru Thursday on two dinners at Anthonys. Maybe we'll go there. I just love spending the day with Fred. We don't have to do anything exciting, just not stay home. That is never much fun. Too many distractions.


3 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

How fun!!

Doranda said...

haha you are funny! We got that same coupon and are trying to figure out if it will be worth it to go once you throw in the cost of a sitter.

KariMarie said...

I've always wanted to see Oklahoma. I just sang Dave the song last night...OOOOOOOOOOOOKllllaaahoma where the wind comes blowin' cross the plains! (Why I sung it to him? It often gets stuck in my head for some reason.)